Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Bring peace to the Middle East! 37: Thank for your answers.



*1


I had precious answers to my questions from the world.
I'm grateful for your kindness.
This time, I introduce these answers and write my impression.


Preface
Last time, I asked you the questions what causes a quagmire of the conflict, and what is an obstacle to the peace.
Because I summarize these answers with poor English, I apologize in advance.

  
Summary of these answers

From a Muslim woman in the Middle East
About the reason that the war continues.
A:  Most of the people do not accept the different point of views of each other.
B:  Politics is corrupt, and the top is only enthusiastic about maintaining his power.
C:  There is not freedom.

Furthermore, she added this.
D:  Islam is perfect but we are not.
E:  Not all people follow the rules of Islam.

My impression
I think as if I heard a true voice.
It is analogous to the answer of this serialization, Bring peace to the Middle East! 19,20: Israeli-Palestinian conflict 1,2: voices of the young 1,2.
Opposition and corruption flourishes in her society, and despair and distrust cover the society.
Her answer explains well my impression that I felt faltering society when I visited Cairo once.
She has an implicit trust in the Islamic religion, but I feel slight uneasiness about it.

I thank her heartily.

  
From a Hindu man in India
He wrote many opinions by the long sentence.
I couldn't completely understand the sentence, but I extract opinions that I focus on from it.

A:  The peace does not come unless the consciousness of the fighting person changes.
As an example, he mentioned that conqueror King Asoka in ancient India became a believer in religion and stopped the war. 

B:  The main reason of the Middle East conflict is Islamic fundamentalism.


My interpretation
He is pessimistic about the solution to Middle East conflict.
He seems to give out advice to me,  Do not underestimate war, and do not be biased toward one side.
In the background, there seems to be difference between India that was invaded by Islamic forces once and peace-addicted Japan.

His opinion is always philosophical and I feel the difference in religious viewpoint.
Because our discussions often did not mesh in despite of praying for world peace together, I realize the difficulty of conflict resolution.

thank my friend heartily.

At the end
I hope to think and talk with people of the world, and have continued this blog.
This wish seemed to have come true this time.

This continues next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment