Friday, August 9, 2013

Travel to Vietnam 2 : Ho Chi Minh City 2

 Morning of the Saigon river

< Morning of the Saigon river    >

I introduce a town walk of Ho Chi Minh City this time also.

今回もホーチミン市の町歩きを紹介します。


Main street of the Saigon riverside

< Main street of the Saigon riverside >

A new skyscraper stands one after another between buildings of a low layer.
In fact, it is difficulties to cross the main street and to go to the riverside.
There is not a signal, and it is because I have to pass over numberless motorcycle like a flood.
It needs considerable courage.


低層のビルの間に新しい高層ビルが続々と建っています。
実は、この道路を渡って川岸に出るのが一苦労なのです。
信号機がなく、洪水のように押し寄せるバイクを掻き分けて渡らなければならないからです。
かなりの度胸がいります。


Dong Khoi Street 

< Dong Khoi Street >

This street is the main street where brand store, first-class hotel, high-class gift shop, etc. are located in a line.
The main street is located near Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral, and a key role of the city sightseeing.
Saigon Tax Trade Center is at neighboring intersection and is most suitable to buy a souvenir.
There is a supermarket in the second floor of it, and the salesclerk who can speak Japanese may be.

                                           
この通りはブランド店、高級ホテル、高級土産品店などが並ぶメインストリートです。
近くに中央郵便局や大聖堂があり,市内観光の中心になります。
一筋隣りの交差点に国営百貨店のビルがあり、お土産を買うのに最適です。
ここの2階にスーパーがあり、日本語が出来る店員がいることもあります。

Cho Ben Thanh Market 

< Cho Ben Thanh Market >

Food, miscellaneous goods, and dress-and-ornaments store are crowdedly located in a line.
My wife bought the fruit of the photograph instantly.
Later, a Vietnamese friend said that the purchase price is several times of normal price.
When these fruits were cut, because the flesh was unlike things was seen usually, I was uncomfortable, but there was nice taste and surprise.

食料品、雑貨、服飾店が所狭しと並んでいる。
妻がさっそく写真の果物を買いました。
後でベトナムの友人が言うには、買値は数倍高かった。
これらの果物を切ると、日頃見る果肉とは異なり違和感があったが、旨くて新鮮な驚きがあった。



shop street

< shop street  >


shop street  ]

< shop street  >

Early in the evening, everywhere it becomes full of motorcycles and people.
The people sit in front of each store, and begin enjoying the cool of the evening.

夕方になると、どこも人とバイクで一杯になり、店舗の前に腰掛けて夕涼みを始める人がいる。


meal 

< meal >

The top photograph is an example of the breakfast buffet of a hotel.
Vietnamese friends invited us to the classy restaurant.
Two lower photographs are the dishes.
I was surprised at the food sculpture of a dragon and a crocodile than taste of it.
I was unsettling with deep emotion and strain.


一番上の写真はホテルの朝食バイキングの例です。
ベトナムの友人達が私達を高級レストランに招待してくれました。
下の写真2枚がその時の料理で、味よりも龍とワニの食材彫刻に驚きました。
感激と緊張で落ち着きませんでした。


 Bat Trang Ceramic

< Bat Trang Ceramic >

We introduce the Vietnam souvenir that we are using still.
Vietnam coffee is very tasty, and we use Nample of seasoning sometimes.
I still use a cheap teacup of Bat Trang Ceramic every day.
This is thick and heavy, but it is good that this does not get broken, and has a simple pattern.

On the next time, I easily introduce Ho Chi Minh City and the Vietnamese history.

私達が今も使っているベトナム土産を紹介します。
ベトナムコヒーは味わい深く、調味料のヌクマムも料理に使っています。
私はバッチャン焼の安い湯飲みを今も毎日使っています。
これは分厚くて重いのですが、素朴な柄と欠けないのが良い。

次回は、ホーチミン市とベトナムの歴史を簡単に紹介します。




No comments:

Post a Comment