Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Travel to South Korean 1 : Seoraksan national park 

I saw Mt. Seoraksan from a hotel.

< I saw Mt. Seoraksan from a hotel.  >

I tell you about the impression of the trip to South Korea.
I visited South Korea several times during these ten years.
The maximum South Korean charm is in history, traditional culture, and a meal for me.
South Korea is the nearest countries from Japan, and is having relation deep for many years.
However it experienced the big misfortune.
I wish the understanding of both countries deepens mutually, and I introduce South Korean towns, culture, and nature.

韓国旅行の感動や感想をお伝えします。
私は韓国をこの10年の間に数回訪問しました。
私にとって韓国の最大の魅力は歴史、伝統文化、食事にあります。
韓国と日本は最も近い国で、古くから深い繋がりを持ちながら、大きな不幸を経験しました。
互いに少しでも理解が深まるように願って、韓国の街や文化、自然を紹介します。


 some visit places of me are red spheres 

< some visit places of me are red spheres >

First, I introduce Mt. Seoraksan where I visited October 23, 2013.
This mountain at 1708 m elevation is on South Korean northeast end, and is the third hight peak of South Korea.
This mountain has been suddenly covered with clouds on that day.
However, this cloud wrapped the sharp rocky mountain and the autumnal leaves in good season, thereby we could see mysterious scenery.
On the ropeway in the national park, we rode up the observation deck till halfway up the mountain in a breath.

最初に、20131023日に訪れた雪岳山を紹介します。
この高さ1708mの山は韓国の北東端にあり、韓国三番目の高峰です。
この日、この山系は急に雲に覆われてしまった。
しかしこの雲が白く尖った岩山と今が盛りの紅葉を包み込み、神秘的なたたずまいを見せてくれた。
国立公園内のロープウェイに乗り、中腹の展望台まで一気に昇ります。


precipices and autumnal leaves closed on my gondola of the ropeway 

< precipices and autumnal leaves closed on my gondola of the ropeway >


I looked downward from the top station of the ropeway

< I looked downward from the top station of the ropeway


 I saw the Japan Sea from the top station

I saw the Japan Sea from the top station >


I saw several scenery from a walk road from the top station

I saw several scenery from a walk road from the top station

< I saw several scenery from a walk road from the top station


the top is the end of the walk road

< the top is the end of the walk road  >
Although a view from this top must be wonderful, I had not any time.

この頂きからの眺めは素晴らしいはずだが、時間が無く行けなかった。

I saw the mountain range from the hill of the walk road 

< I saw the mountain range from the hill of the walk road >
Unfortunately faraway mountains wereveiled.
It sprinkled and I was dreadful about falling down

残念ながら遠くは霞んで見えない。
小雨もぱらつき、落ちそうで怖い!


I looked upward from the park of the down station of ropeway

< I looked upward from the park of the down station of ropeway
There was not rain in the park, and clouds of the edge of the mountains began to end slowly, too.
This superb view was combined with trees of crimson, gold, green color, and strangely shaped rocks precipices, and flowing clouds.
And it changed every moment

下では雨が無く、山の端の雲も途切れつつある。
この絶景は真紅、黄金色、濃い緑の木々、多様な風合いを持つ奇岩絶壁、薄く墨を流したような雲が織りなして、刻々と姿を変えていった。

Introduction Seoraksan national park”  ( in Japanese, English, or Chinese)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment