Saturday, February 23, 2013

The lakeside village surrounded by the Alps:Hallstatt






a full view of Hallstatt 
  
 a full view of Hallstatt 

We visited Hallstatt in the Austria Alps in late October 2009.

We took the bus from Salzburg and went up the ravine deep.

Once, I was impressed by looking at the lake in Zurich and Luzern in Switzerland.

Although my heart beat fast, it became the weather of light rain unluckily.


 A scenery on the way 

 A scenery on the way 

The grass and the house on the way are Austrian style.

And the long waterfall and the lake could be seen from the bus window in some places.


 a full view of Hallstatt lake  

 a full view of Hallstatt lake  

The steep mountains surrounding allstatt lake were covered with the arising clouds.

As I looked back, the village of allstatt stood in obscurity between the mountain and the lake.

The scenery of the village carried me back to the middle ages of Europe.

It had atmosphere different from Luzern or Zurich that is a city.



    a full view of the village, a spire is a church.

 a full view of the village, a spireis a church. 



 lakeside houses 

 lakeside houses 


The village had been extended long and slender along a lakeside way.
The house made of wood has a rustic atmosphere.

A long waterfall was falling in back of the village immediately.

 a waterfall 

 a waterfall 


 folk handicrafts of a stand 

 folk handicrafts of a stand 

I felt nostalgia for those folkcrafts of woodworks.

A small charch stood modestly on a central square in the village.

The scenery is truly a mountain village, and I was impressed by oneself.



 a central square in the village 

 a central square in the village 

In this way, my emotional time finished in a flash.

However, in several days, I remembered that I forgot an important thing on here.

The ruins of Celtic culture that heralded the start of the Europe Bronze Age were located here.        

People who went into along the Danube in Europe from the east made culture first here.

I was standing on the same ground as people of 3000 years ago.

The heart-stopping beauty of the scene has made me forget about that

Finally, I am regrettable that photos are bad because of the light rain.


Next time, I will report about sequel of " birth of primitive art ".











No comments:

Post a Comment