Friday, April 18, 2014

Travel to Hokuriku 3: I was intoxicated with the sunrise

sunrise 

< 1.  sunrise >

Today, I introduce to you the sunrise that I saw from Wakura Onsen.


今日は、和倉温泉から見た朝陽を紹介します。


10 minutes before the sunrise  

< 2.  10 minutes before the sunrise  >
Here is Wakura Onsen in the inner part of Nanao Bay in Noto Peninsula.
I took photos of the sunrise that rose in Notojima Bridge from the park of footbath of the seashore.

ここは能登半島の七尾湾の奥にある和倉温泉です。
海岸にある「湯っ足りパーク」から能登島大橋に昇る朝陽を撮影しました。

sunrise 

< 3.  sunrise >
At this season, the distant view became dim on many days because of spring haze, and it was so this day also.
For three days, although it was blessed with fine weather and there was also no wind, only this was regrettable.
The cloud has begun to appear thinly today, too.


この時期、春霞で遠景がぼやけて見えることが多く、この日もそうでした。
3日間、晴天に恵まれ風も無かったのですが、これだけが残念でした。
今日は薄く雲もかかり始めた。

6 minutes after the sunrise  

< 4.  6 minutes after the sunrise  >


from an avenue of pines 

< 5.  from an avenue of pines >

 from the footbath 

< 6  from the footbath >


1 hour after the sunrise

< 7.  1 hour after the sunrise >
I had gone in hot spring in the morning at 4:30 and I was running out in order to take a snap of sunrise.
Although it was refreshing in the daytime, it was still cold in the morning of Hokuriku.
When I had finished taking a photograph, my body was cold.
When returning, I was able to warm my cold hands by steam of hot spring going up from a drainage conduit.
Fortunately my desired snap of a sunrise from an island was able to take today.

朝4時半に温泉に入り、飛び出し、日の出を撮る為に走った。
日中は爽やかだったのですが北陸の朝はまだ寒かった。
写真を撮り終えた時には、体が冷え切っていました。
帰る時、排水路から立ち上る温泉の湯気で冷たい手を暖めることが出来た。
今日は、望んでいた島影からの日の出が撮れて幸いでした。




No comments:

Post a Comment